Health specialist require an in-house designer who can be their design lead, reporting to the Director of Creative Services and working across branding, digital and social campaigns. This is a great opportunity for an independent thinker to take creative output to the next level, and be part of a budding company’s growth.
The company is 12 in total and this person will play a pivotal role in growing the design side of the agency. The team thus far is comprised of an accounts team, journalists and senior execs.
The small and dynamic team work with health companies who are leading the digital revolution in the health sector. They distil and curate stories, and create communications that get noticed.
- Designing a printed thought-leadership report on the future of care in the home.
- Creating digital campaigns material to support a new brand launch, including developing the creative and design concepts, and producing assets for social media, email newsletters and content, plus design for supporting events.
- Brand development work including logo design and design concepts for a new brand and new websites.
- Supporting pitches and proposals.
- Turning complex data into beautiful reports with compelling infographics.
- Taking responsibility for production including printing and the commissional of photography and illustration.
- Growing and developing a design team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Integrated experience including the ability to create print-ready artwork and produce digital assets for campaigns.
- Advanced level of skills and knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and photoshop as minimum. AfterEffects and other programmes in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite would be a bonus. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience of working with recognised brands in both B2B and B2C space.
- Experience of large-scale creative projects that have a multichannel impact.
- Must have the ability to storyboard, scamp and translate big ideas into concepts clients can understand.
To apply, please attach a relevant CV and folio.
Senior Packaging Designer - Slice
Closing 17 August 2018
Designer - Argos
Closing 6 August 2018
- Milton Keynes
Want more Mid-weight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.