Mid-weight Designer at PROPERCORN
PROPERCORN is looking for a Mid-weight Designer to join their award-winning, in-house creative team.
PROPERCORN launched in 2011 and is now the fastest growing and no1 premium popcorn brand in the UK.
From day 1, PROPERCORN have put creativity at the heart of everything they do. We have an in-house team of 4, who produce all creative output, be that our packaging, ad campaigns and marketing assets or internal templates and social content.
This role is perfect for someone with a shed load of energy, passion and enthusiasm, keen to make their mark on one of the UK’s most exciting food brands. You will be delivering projects from start to finish, so it is essential that you are as brilliant at coming up with creative ideas as you are at executing them. PROPERCORN pride themselves on their relentless creativity and nailing the little things that make all the difference, so a meticulous eye for detail is key.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead designer on day-to-day creative output (web banners, magazine ads, presentations)
- Designer on ATL campaign activity, working closely with the creative lead to bring the brand vision to life across lots of different mediums
- Coming up with creative ideas for always-on marketing campaigns and bringing them to life
- Shooting and editing social content
- Working closely with the creative lead to design packaging and launch creative for new flavours/products
- Degree of 2.1 or above
- At least 2 years experience in a professional, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent creative portfolio demonstrating brilliant/challenger creative thinking and a strong understanding of layout and typography
- Skilled in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote and PowerPoint
- Confident in communicating and presenting ideas
- Willingness to go above and beyond to produce exceptional creative work
- Keen to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Meticulous eye for detail and lover of craft
- Confident photographer and editor
- Keen interest in all visual culture
- Strong organisational skills
PROPERCORN has a London-based team of 35 young and passionate individuals. Our canal-side office is home to the PROPERCORN team and several other ambitious start-ups; a 10min walk from Angel and Old St. We have an in-house chef who cooks up a delicious storm for breakfast and lunch, and you’ll benefit from unlimited holiday once you’ve been with the company for 2 years. Needless to say - you’ll have access to an unlimited supply of popcorn too!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, email Becky with a link/PDF of your portfolio and a short covering letter as to why you’d like to join the team. Please put the email subject as “Mid-weight Designer Application”. Looking forward to seeing what you’ve got!
Closing 9 February 2018
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Product Designer (User Experience) - Spotify
Closing 8 February 2018
Want more Mid-weight Designer at PROPERCORN jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Editorial Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.