Mid-weight Designer (12-month Maternity Cover)This job listing has expired
An opportunity to join an innovative studio to design and manufacture award winning products in partnership with some of the biggest names on the high street.
Please note this is a 1-year maternity cover in West London (pro rata £29,000 per annum - please note there is no option for a day rate). Start date ASAP.
We are looking for an exceptional Middleweight Graphic Designer who will be a key member of the Product Development team, working on a variety of projects for own branded and licensed products and gifts. This person will be involved in all stages of the creative process, from actual brainstorming and product idea generation through visualisation phases to the design of the product packaging, point of sale and trade show marketing materials. As such, the role would suit a highly creative and versatile individual who has previous experience working within licensed products or retail packaging. You will have the chance to work with some industry experts as well as well-known international brands.
- Developing creative, unique and innovative artwork style guides.
- Effectively applying style guides across product ranges.
- Following a design brief from customers and their own internal team.
- Identifying key trends in market.
- Confidently presenting design concepts to customers and their own sales/product team.
- Managing artwork through the critical path.
- Developing marketing collateral and sales presentation material.
- Produce mock-ups for photography. - Mentoring design interns.
- A passion and interest in gift retail and/or packaging.
- A comprehensive understanding if Adobe Suite is essential.
- BA Degree in Graphic Design.
- At least a year in the gift industry or a similar environment.
- Illustration skills beneficial.
If you would like to become part of a collaborative and fun studio, please do get in touch with you CV and folio today.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital and Print Campaigns Designer (Part time - 4 days per week) - Sightsavers
Closing 30 July 2018
- Haywards Heath
- perm, part time
- c£30,000 (pro rata - 4 days per week)
Graphic Designer for SmartAssistant
Closing 11 August 2018
Want more Mid-weight Designer (12-month Maternity Cover) jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.