Creative Agency with an in-house production arm is looking for a Mid-weight Creative.
The agency is based in Hertfordshire and is approximately 30 minutes from King’s Cross.
This is an exciting period of growth for the team - they are bursting with new projects and are looking for energised creative people with a can-do attitude to join the team. They have a great company culture, and want new and exciting personalities to add to the mix.
So if you have..
- Good ideation skills; reacting to briefs with clever and engaging concepts.
- Great visual and verbal communication: Scamping, Photoshop skills, storyboarding and editing using Premier Pro.
- Have a keen interest in sport and cinema.
- The ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- A showreel bursting with great work and a willingness to push boundaries.
What you’ll be doing..
- Creating engaging and creative advertising concepts for TV/online.
- Assembling concept documents and storyboards.
- Directing designers and editors.
- Participating in team brainstorm sessions.
- Editing promotional material and content using Premier Pro.
- Staying on track with emerging trends and culture and keeping in touch with the wider creative community.
- Scamping rough idea so the ability to put pen to paper.
Perks of the Job!
- Working on high profile adverts and escape the smoke of London!
- A great company culture that encourages development and nurtures talent.
- Breakfast on the boss once a month.
- Drinks Fridge serving cold beer and cider.
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
For more info, please apply with your CV and folio.
Junior Graphic Designer
Closing 14 August 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £17,000 to 18,000 p/a
Packaging - Head of Design
Closing 24 July 2018
- Creative Mettle
- £35,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Mid-weight Creative jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative jobs, Project Designer jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Storyboard Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.