Mid-weight Creative Team
An independent Advertising Agency in London is looking for a Mid-weight Creative Team (Art Director/Copywriter).
This role reports to their Creative Partner and an Associate Creative Director and will be working alongside a Senior Creative Team.
The role is working across an entire roster of exciting clients, from scale-ups needing focus to achieve their next stage of growth to established brands wanting to redefine how they market themselves in an ever-changing world to causes that share their ambition of positively impacting the world.
The agency is roughly 20 in total but brings all the creative, strategic and production capabilities you’d expect from a far bigger agency.
What you’ll need:
- A portfolio of well-crafted campaigns, with as much ‘real’ work as possible, and showing relevant TTL experience, including TVC.
- Experience working in a creative agency.
- The ability to work at speed but maintain creativity.
- A ‘can do’ approach to making things happen.
- Talent, fresh ideas, humility and steel.
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment (to tight deadlines).
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and passionate about your craft.
You’ll work on:
Pretty much everything! From TV spots, along with creative in radio, social, OOH and digital, etc.
The agency has a hybrid working policy which is continuing despite the pandemic. The WFH on Mondays and Tuesdays, have team days in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Wednesdays are flexible days.
To find out more, please submit your joint portfolio and CV.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 8 December 2021
- Adecco Global IM
Closing 8 December 2021
- Landor & Fitch
Closing 15 December 2021
- Momentum Worldwide
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Want more Mid-weight Creative Team jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Copywriter jobs, Creative Director jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.