Mid-weight Creative Designer
Award-winning global agency in Surrey is looking for a full-time Mid-weight Creative Designer.
Working as part of the PR and Creative Comms team, you will be responsible for turning big data into a range of outputs, from media packs to video storyboards, from cause-related campaigns to experiential engagement and much, much more!
They are a dedicated and passionate 25+ strong team. The creative team is comprised of a Creative Director, a Senior Creative Designer, a Production Lead and 4 animators. Beyond this you can expect to work alongside the agency’s brilliant writers and project managers, and you will have the opportunity to tell stories through imagery, illustration and animation.
- Create effective storyboards and adept at creating integrated concepts across a variety of channels including digital, experiential and print.
- Attend Video shoots as and when required.
- Contribute to the process of coming up with exciting, original, intelligent, clever and creative ideas for integrated and one-off tactical campaigns.
- Be able to pick up creative projects and maintain consistent quality across the project.
- Actively seeks ‘outside’ inspiration to influence creativity and remain up-to-date with new ideas, techniques and styles.
To apply, please attach a CV and portfolio (pdf or link).
Digital Designer - Contract
Closing 12 September 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- temp to perm
- £250 to 320 p/a
Closing 30 August 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £25,000 to 27,000 p/a
Want more Mid-weight Creative Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.