Mid Weight Producer
We are hiring a middleweight Producer to work within our in-house Studio team. The team is responsible for creating all marketing content. The role offers various opportunities to work nationally and internationally across a broad spectrum of briefs for internal, seasonal and reactive campaigns and also branded campaigns for leading brands such as Nike, Adidas, North Face, Converse, Jordan and many more.
We are the only UK retailer with the ability to create and produce content for global mega-brands in-house, and we do so at an industry-leading level.
You will be located out of our purpose-built content creation studio based at The Sharp Project, with some level of flexible working location permitted. You will be reporting to senior and lead producers.
The successful candidate will be unfazed by continually working on multiple briefs simultaneously in pre-production as well as running timing and deliverable responsibilities on set. Strong organisation and communication skills are a must.
The role includes:
- Ensuring that deadlines met in full
- The ability to timeline shoot plans out in full and correctly estimate time on all areas of the shoot
- Maintaining competent management of all tasks alongside Seniors
- Work with the broader team on shoot plans ensuring all areas of the plan are followed as well as staying on budget
- Work effectively alongside Seniors & Leads to produce national shoots
- Using information supplied and sourcing any missing information to complete shoot call sheets OTIF
- Work on progression plans
- H&S is the topmost priority for cast and crew. Full risk assessments should be completed before shooting, working through the approval process with management
- Maintaining healthy communication with known agencies for creative model bookings
- Follow outfit times and maintain shoot schedule communicating times regularly to the broader team
- The pre-shoot safety brief should be led by production dictating any relevant points found in the risk assessments
- Communicating issues promptly so action can be taken to prevent the risk of on shoot errors
- Keeping account of staff and guest attendance on set
- Onset assistants for seniors. Sharing in general setting up and wrap up tasks
- Communicating on set arrival/deliveries to seniors. Often acting upon the best approach when the shoot is busy and in full flow
- A constant ability to problem solve and fix any ongoing issues to full fill the required deliverables requested
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 3 October 2021
Closing 13 October 2021
Video /Audio Producer
Closing 10 November 2021
- perm, from remote
Want more Mid Weight Producer jobs?
Want to find more Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.