Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
Who we are:
At MADE.COM we believe in the transformative power of design and that true style lasts. We believe that great furniture design is for everyone and that it is both functional and deeply desirable. Constantly championing emerging and established design talent, we aim to be socially savvy and refreshingly honest, so we’ve taken a unique approach to work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at great prices.
We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to and where self-starters can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and implement creative concepts across print and digital advertising campaign requirements.
- Adapt campaign design creative direction from hero formats across a variety of assets including OOH advertising formats, emails, digital banners, still and motion social assets, showroom assets.
- Work on a range of brand and marketing briefs and produce inspiring design.
- Design assets for our commercial and editorial social channels - stills and motion.
- Autonomous approach to work; self manage your assigned briefs.
- Work with the artwork team to translate design rules across assets.
- As part of the wider team, act as a brand guardian to sign off BAU assets sent by the artwork team.
- Prepare artwork when required (print and digital).
- Support more junior members of the team on a project by project basis.
- Ensure all projects are executed within schedule and meet deadlines.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience working in-house at a retail brand is ideal.
- A quality portfolio which demonstrates a keen eye for design and typography.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (indesign, illustrator and photoshop.
- Knowledge of After effects.
- Critical eye for detail and attention.
- Proactive and ambitious attitude.
- Self starter.
- Confident presenting and explaining ideas.
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude.
- Passionate about design.
- An excellent team player.
What we offer:
- Great opportunities to get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We’re proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. Our very own in-house Culture Club plans a variety of activities from our annual parties, Friday drinks, social events and more.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com (30% for you and 15% for your family & friends).
- 25 days holiday per year (on top of bank holidays), plus an extra day of holiday for every year served up to a ceiling of 30 days.
- We know that flexibility is important. Our Everyday Flex policy enables you to determine your start and finish times, and we’re open to discussing other flexible working arrangements too.
- Free, unlimited access to over 13,000 eLearning courses to support your development.
- We believe it’s important to give back, so we give you one paid day off each year to get involved in any community or charity volunteering activity of your choice.
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan to name but a few.
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of Shoreditch!
Closing 26 February 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- £3,500,000 to 4,000,000 p/a
Graphic Design Artworker
Closing 13 February 2020
- Competitive plus benefits
Want more Mid-Weight Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.