Mid Weight Graphic Designer for Savoir BedsThis job listing has expired
Responsibilities & Duties:
We are looking for an experienced Mid-Weight Graphic Designer who can take responsibility for the company’s visual identity, with a portfolio of work that shows evidence of branding in the luxury sector covering print and digital, preferable within the retail sector. Reporting in to the Sales & Marketing Director and working closely with the Creative Director, there will be the opportunity for growth and to develop into a larger creative role. The candidate must have enough experience to hit the ground running and make a real contribution with the ability to manage time well, work independently and be resourceful. Good efficiency and organization skills are essential.
• Assist with the development of a strong & consistent identity, including instore signage, branding and layout
• Assist with instore design and lighting
• Design, typesetting and preparing artwork for print - advertising, brochures, POS, leaflets, price lists, newsletters, press kits, invitations, postcards
• Design web graphics, micro-sites and creating and maintaining all imagery across the company website
• Create compelling e-newsletters and e-invites
• Printed material - stock control and image library maintenance
• Product photography and photo editing (in Photoshop)
• Filming and editing video for web, in-store and social media
• Be prepared to travel to our overseas showrooms and assist in the design and manning global exhibitions and pop up showrooms
• At least 5 years’ design experience
• Excellent understanding and use of typography and colour across different disciplines and formats, including digital
• Professional skills in Adobe CS suite
• Proficient in Dreamweaver, Fireworks, iMovie, email marketing/newsletter applications (i.e. Mailchimp)
• Experience with Wordpress & Magento admin systems
• HTML and CSS desirable
• Competent with DSLR cameras, as well as experience in photography and product shoots
• Experience in using iMovie and Adobe Premiere to create video content for a range of uses
• Experience designing materials for a luxury brand
• English as a first language and excellent written skills
An interest in high-end retail design and interior design. This is a full-time position and due to the busy nature of the role you will be expected to work the hours necessary to meet deadlines.
How to Apply: Please forward your CV along with a portfolio demonstrating a good variety of your work to:
Savoir Beds is acknowledged as the world’s leading manufacturer of luxury bespoke handmade beds. The company has expanded rapidly over the last few years and with showrooms in London, New York, Paris, Dusseldorf, Taipei, Shanghai, Seoul, St Petersburg, and Beijing with further expansion planned into all major cities throughout the world. The beds were first created for the Savoy Hotel in 1905, where for over 110 years, luminaries as diverse as Sir Winston Churchill, Giacomo Puccini, Frank Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe have experienced the cloud like comfort they provide. Our clients include successful individuals, celebrities, heads of state, the finest hotels, superyachts, private jets and specialist cruise lines.
Handmade in the UK, the finest natural fully recyclable materials and skilled craft combine to create the ultimate sleeping system. Each mattress is made by one craftsperson for a specific client, tailored to their precise needs and preferences. Clients are fitted for the right bed by visiting one of our global showrooms where they choose the look, style, shape, size, materials and comfort they require. Once they have slept in a Savoir bed they are not satisfied with anything else.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Product Designer - Virgin Holidays
Closing 24 October 2017
- Virgin Holidays
- Competitive Package
Digital Design Lead - Virgin Holidays
Closing 25 October 2017
- Virgin Holidays
- Competitive Package
Want more Mid Weight Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Interior Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Photographer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, POS Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.