Mid-Weight Graphic Designer for Hyde Housing
Hyde Housing Group are looking to recruit an in-house Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to join their busy brand team and develop creative artwork for both internal and external audiences.
As an experienced designer, you will take ownership of the brand; preparing the delivery of Hyde’s print and digital creative artwork, creating high quality design solutions through an excellent proven understanding of design and print principles. This role includes analysing design trends and contributing to the visual identity and tone of the brand and keeping the brand current and prepared for the future. You will maintain and build our visual reputation, promoting the company mission, vision, values and objectives.
They successful candidate will have creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense. They will also have an excellent understanding of outputs required for all print and digital collateral, and be comfortable working at pace to meet multiple deadlines.
The client offers a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Duties of a Graphic Designer
Design a wide range of creative projects in the housing sector, integrated across multiple formats and contexts when necessary. This includes:
- The creation / delivery of high quality design-led assets for all areas of the business. Working across web, email, social media, corporate literature, environmental graphics, and events collateral
- Ensure all branded artwork is technically accurate: checking correct use of colour systems for different outputs, and ensuring all print pre-flight checks are clear.
- Advise on style and create design elements for use in motion graphics/animations using Hyde brand assets.
- Liaise with internal staff and external suppliers to identify strategic design needs. Implement creative solutions to solve design briefs, taking into consideration the audience and their needs.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all third party suppliers (printers, photographers) and monitor their performance against their SLA in order to maintain and, where necessary, improve levels of quality and service.
At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
If you would like to apply for this position, click the apply button to send your CV along with your portfolio.
Product Designer, UI & UX
Closing 15 March 2019
- cv channel
- temp to perm
- £450 to 500 /day
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
Want more Mid-Weight Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.