Mid-Weight Graphic Designer - Oasis & Warehouse
Oasis & Warehouse have recently joined the Boohoo family and are currently looking for a Mid Weight Creative to join the team. Under the direction of the creative manager, is responsible for the creation of all online creative artwork.
- Supports the creative manager as needed with project development and proactively seeks to continuously improve the creative output within the business.
- Operates departmentally but maintains an overview of the ‘bigger picture’ across projects and BAU.
- All tasks and activities to be undertaken within the framework of the overall department. Must have an understanding of video and animation techniques, and a working knowledge of video software.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain brand websites.
- Conceptualise new marketing material.
- Support the editorial, analytical, and managerial team with creative content.
- Conceptualise and produce HTML e-mail templates.
- Manage print related tasks.
- Design/produce print related marketing material.
- Produce Company related stationery.
- Develop website layout.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout your work.
- Creative approval side banners, strip banners and social media.
- Maintain the look and feel of the website thereafter.
- Great repro knowledge and digital knowledge.
- Design/produce Social Media Content.
- Offer new ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to the Creative Manager.
- Must have a great working knowledge of the Adobe package: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- You will be responsible for the creation of design solutions to briefed projects.
- Assisting both the UK and international marketing teams.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
If you think you have everything we are looking for we would love to hear from you!
The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions may be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position. A copy of this disclosure policy is available on request. By continuing with this application you are agreeing to comply with this company policy.
Designer - Kidswear
Closing 28 November 2020
- perm, remote, temp to perm
- £Competitive plus benefits
Senior UX Designer
Closing 25 November 2020
- Newcastle and Manchester
Want more Mid-Weight Graphic Designer - Oasis & Warehouse jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.