Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Karen Millen & Coast
We’re looking for a Mid Weight Graphic Designer to join our growing team working across Karen Millen and Coast. Reporting to the Head of Creative and Senior Graphic Designer you will be responsible for creating engaging content across a wide range of customer-facing assets, predominantly web design and e-marketing.
What you'll do as a Mid Weight Graphic Designer….
- Design assets for APP, mobile, desktop, email, digital ads, printed collateral and any other assets to be viewed by consumers across all channels.
- Produce, optimise and output final web-ready digital artwork.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout your work
- Manage the Junior graphic designer's day to day tasks and time management.
- Collaborate with internal teams to support and develop creative that coincides with marketing objectives.
- Must be passionate about responsive and mobile first design and the pursuit of creative excellence.
- Possess creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to graphic design.
- Think independently to create new ideas and concepts.
- Manage creative ideas from concept to execution and release.
- Manage time wisely to allow for the independent, accurate design and production of multiple projects with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Respond quickly to design challenges and new business needs.
- Good reprographic and digital knowledge
- Own sign off process with stakeholders
What we’re looking for in a Mid Weight Graphic Designer…
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) within a Mac environment. Knowledge of Sketch or Adobe XD is a plus.
- Knowledge of video production/editing a plus.
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in digital design and production.
- A team player who is happy assisting colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested.
- Willingness to attend shoots and own idea/concepts behind them. Be able to show confidence and professionalism whilst working along-side production and external collaborators such as models and influencers.
- Someone who always strives to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions
- Must have an excellent eye for design and typography.
- Bachelors of Fine Arts in Graphic Design or related field preferred.
- Strong communication, organisation & follow up skills are essential.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 29 October 2021
- N Brown Group plc
- £Up to £26,000 depending on experience
Closing 21 December 2021
- Virgin Media
Midweight Packaging Designer
Closing 19 December 2021
- Charlotte Tilbury
Want more Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Karen Millen & Coast jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.