Mid-Weight Graphic Designer - Digital Marketing - William Hill
We’re looking for a Mid-Weight Digital Graphic Designer to bring creative flair to our marketing campaigns. Reporting to our senior creatives, you’ll excel as an inventive thinker, a collaborative team player and bring a positive energy to our busy studio in Shoreditch (skinny jeans optional).
In this role you’ll:
· Think creatively with the ability to push design beyond the expected, working across web, mobile, social, moving image and experiential
· Develop strong creative concepts from briefs while combining your own style with company brand guidelines
· Design visual layouts for HTML5 and CSS landing pages, dynamic websites making sure of cross-browser compatibility
· Design and optimise IAB online advertising banners to drive traffic to landing pages
· Maintain and create promotional material for William Hill web channels and other company marketing materials
· Provide creative guidance and expertise to marketing managers and senior stakeholders and present ideas and solutions
· Mentor junior staff offering guidance and expertise. Can multi task and handle projects simultaneously
· Work closely with the Art Director, Creative Director and Studio Manager
· Be a natural communicator able to present ideas to stakeholders influencing the best creative solutions
· Exceptional creative skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects under the pressure of tight deadlines
· Strong typography, colour theory and layout/composition skills with a great eye for detail
· A solid understanding of digital design, and working with brand guidelines
· Excellent proficiency in the core Adobe suite software; Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, and specifically advanced skills in InDesign and Photoshop
· Working knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS, landing pages and dynamic websites
· Good experience with responsive design for web and email
· An eagerness for keeping informed on emerging trends and innovative technologies
· Contribute to project discussion and planning, share and champion design input
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Design is preferred
With a direct marketing or agency background, you’ll have plenty of good experience in online design and print experience (although not essential).
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
Closing 14 October 2017
- Design WildWest
- £26,000 to 28,000 p/a
Senior Designer for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
Want more Mid-Weight Graphic Designer - Digital Marketing - William Hill jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Flash Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.