Mid-Weight Front-End Developer / Designer
Midweight Front End Developer/Designer
We're looking for first and foremost a passionate developer with strong design skills to join a leading Marketing & Advertising agency, who'll relish the opportunity to create rich, user-focused interfaces, websites and applications across some fantastic household name clients.
This agency are big on digital. And always thinking ahead. A fun, friendly and down to earth company with a vibrant culture is a big draw too.
We'd like you to have the following (but it's not a problem if they're not a perfect match - it's more important that you're a great fit for the team):
Front end development
* Solid commercial web development experience (2-3 years minimum)
* Knowledgeable in PHP and MySQL (LAMP stack)
* Experience building sites with WordPress
* Good knowledge of the command line, Git, Bitbucket, npm/gulp/grunt and client-side Node.js
* Strong skills in Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
* UX/UI experience - sitemaps, wireframes
You're someone who always thinks critically about any development work - you don't just do; you think.
User Experience Specialist - Retail - £40K + bonus
Closing 27 July 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Graphic Designer / Digital Designer
Closing 18 August 2018
- Abstract Design
- 25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Mid-Weight Front-End Developer / Designer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.