Mid-Weight Digital Designer
We are Saatchi & Saatchi – a full service, integrated communications network, with 114 offices in 67 countries, with our headquarters in London. Saatchi & Saatchi is part of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third-largest communications group.
Saatchi & Saatchi launched in 1970, with the philosophy that “Nothing is Impossible” – a statement that crowns the top of our London building and is fundamental to our spirit. We approach things with the audacity of chutzpah. Chutzpah defines our culture at Saatchi & Saatchi. It’s the quality of audacity. Because if you are going to attempt impossible things you have to have the audacity to believe you can achieve them.
It helped us build an agency we are really proud of and does things differently – which means an industry leading diversity approach, that includes Saatchi Ignite – our curriculum-based schools programme, Saatchi Open – our entry level programme, Saatchi Home – our affordable accommodation initiative, Saatchi Women – our programme for progressing talent, and Saatchi Family – our programme for parents and carers.
We are still looking for great clients. Still trying to rock the world. Still believing. Still being impossible. Still having ideas that make our clients famous. Still searching for people who want to set the world alight. Still knowing there isn’t a problem a great idea can’t solve.
If Nothing is Impossible is our spirit, then Chutzpah is what runs through our veins. But there is still one missing ingredient in creating the impossible and that’s YOU.
The UK Mercedes-Benz team is responsible for designing and developing the Front-end experience of Mercedes-Benz’s Commerce experience – Online Showroom. After a hugely successful couple of years following its 2020 launch, 2022 represents an exciting year as we continue to expand the footprint of Online Showroom throughout the Mercedes-Benz UK business and their customers’ experience.
We have an ambitious roadmap to build upon the Online Showroom that supports the search and purchase experience for Mercedes-Benz customers. This is a high-profile project for the client and there will be positive pressure along the way to ensure the end result is industry (and beyond) leading.
We are seeking a Mid-weight User Experience Designer who be able to work under our User Experience Lead and a multi-disciplinary team developing and enhancing new and existing features for the Online Showroom experience.
This role is client facing and the candidate should feel comfortable in presenting and discussing new ideas and approaches with clients with the support of the User Experience Lead.
Design and support the development of new features for digital touchpoints (web application and in- store POS) of an Omni-Channel commerce experience. The candidate will work closely with a UK based front end engineering team with wider support from and analyst and business strategist as part of a multi-disciplinary team:
- Working with the UX Lead to ensure the digital design work exceeds client expectations.
- Collaborating closely with Project Management and theEngineering team to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Presenting work to clients together with the support of the UX Lead.
- Ability to follow specifications / requests via JIRA ticketing / Project Management systemas well as participate in cross discipline teams to support defining requirements.
- Comfortable providing verbal and written updates to Project Managementand wider team.
- Able to adapt to changing requirements. Agile method is being utilized for this project.
- Comfortable highlighting any challengesrisks and be solution focused.
- Proven integrated or digital agency experience.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates digital design craftandUX that follows best practices/trends.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, mostly)along with other visualising/ tools such InVision, Miro etc.
- Ability to review and audit websites/digital applications to identify areas of improvement, with write-ups and recommendations.
- Keen and comfortable to learn from other members of the teamSome understanding.
- understanding of the importance of strategic, data-based, user-centred UX based design.
- Someexperienceof UX techniques and methodologies.Nice to have.
- Experienceworking directly with clients.
- Any motion graphicsor prototypingexperience (After Effects /Premier) is an advantage.
We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates, and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuel our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 15 March 2022
- Sports Direct
Closing 13 March 2022
Closing 12 March 2022
- Landor & Fitch
Want more Mid-Weight Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.