Mid-Weight Digital Designer
We are looking for a super creative Mid-Weight Digital Designer to join our in-house design team. You will be brimming with fresh ideas and have incredible typography skills, as well as having an expert eye for composition and layout. You will also have strong illustration skills and love all things that are art, beauty and fashion.
You will have the opportunity to work on digital campaign design, as well as evergreen digital brand experiences and digital comms. You will also work closely with the content, print and CRM teams to create best-in-class digital designs from concept through to execution and ensure consistency across the board.
- Translate campaign creative into digital artworks that are chic and shouty, engaging and creatively, as well as commercially attractive. You should be comfortable with both original conceptual design, as well as interpreting predetermined creative direction from a larger campaign and adapting for online.
- Create impactful animated content, GIFs and motion graphics that elevate campaign storytelling.
- Design artwork for evergreen brand digital assets that speak to a growing global audience.
- Develop digital artwork for website, emails, display and paid social advertising.
- Keep up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements and competitors to help improve the team’s approach to digital design.
- Keep digital style guides up to date.
Culture of the Team:
We win together as a team, supporting and developing each other through our careers. We embrace the challenge and work in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations set by the business, shaking it up with our creative lead, Charlotte Tilbury as we revolutionise the beauty industry. We love what we do, and we support each other while we share the magic with the world.
Key Selection Criteria:
- A strong design portfolio demonstrating all types of digital design (website, emails, social, animated content) across various customer touch points, preferable within luxury/beauty industries.
- Expert use of Photoshop (Mac based).
- Strong experience working with animated GIFs and videos, After Effects skills are a big plus.
- Understanding and knowledge of online accessibility and UX.
- Great sense of design and composition with a strong eye for layout and appreciation of brand guidelines. Strong typographic skills is a must!
- Multi-tasker that can respond to changes quickly and prioritise workload effectively.
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative process.
- Commercially focused outlook.
- Understand how to pitch ideas with sketches, wireframes and mock-ups.
- Able to work well using own initiative, as well as collaborate and work as part of team.
- HTML, HTML5, CSS & JSON advantageous.
- Dog friendly office.
- Generous staff discount to use on all products.
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, team sales incentives and many more!
‘TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF THEMSELVES’
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEAM! APPLY TODAY THROUGH CREATIVEPOOL!
Senior UX Designer
Closing 3 October 2020
- perm, from remote
Web Producer - Maternity Cover
Closing 26 September 2020
- Michael Kors
Want more Mid-Weight Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.