Mid-Weight Digital Designer
Mid-Weight Digital Designer - London - £44,000.
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Mid-Weight Digital Designer to join one of London's leading agencies and their industry leading design teams working alongside some fantastic and well-respected clients. If you are passionate about all things digital design, then this is the perfect role for you!
Key Responsibilities as Mid-Weight Digital Designer:
* Lead campaigns to deliver innovative ideas to our customers and within the business.
* Ideate and create engaging and innovative TTL marketing campaigns - Email, DM, Display, large format print.
* Driving change in brands where appropriate.
* Provide quality assurance to the output of the studio and agencies.
* Lead creative for b2b pitches.
* Ensure best practices are upheld within the studio.
* Support the Creative Manger in creative initiatives.
Essential Skills & Knowledge as Mid-Weight Digital Designer:
* At least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
* Brand development, style guide creation and guardianship.
* Expert knowledge of printing best practices and processes.
* Expert knowledge and technical skills within the Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
* Strong Typography Skills.
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil this incredible role then please do apply, we'd love to hear from you!
Lead Product Designer
Closing 11 July 2019
- Move Agency
- £65,000 to 80,000 p/a
Closing 6 July 2019
- Move Agency
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Mid-Weight Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.