Fantastic opportunity with an award-winning agency who is growing!
Our client is an integrated marketing agency spanning digital marketing, creative comms, and PR. Working with some very big Global names in the tech space, they are a passionate bunch, working to the same goal of developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive results. Due to growth, they are now looking for a new Mid-Weight Digital Designer to join the team.
Our clients’ dynamic team comes from a range of backgrounds - from design to journalism - but they all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive real results.
Our client is now looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and skilled graphic designer to join the studio to help support the design and development of integrated marketing campaigns. You’ll be someone keen to develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
Do you have a great modern portfolio that really pops?!
You will be responsible for helping to create web experiences for digital campaigns and assets so an understanding of typography, layout, UI, and UX will be important to help the team produce the best work possible. In return, you will get all the support, training, inspiration, and encouragement you need to progress in your chosen career.
About the role:
• Contributing to creative meetings and sharing ideas.
• Liaising effectively with clients and other team members to produce assets from the ideas generation stage right through to final delivery.
• Producing attractive and effective user interface designs across the board.
• Organising knowledge sharing/inspiration sessions Key interpersonal/ project management skills.
• Ideally you’ll have about 4 years’ experience working in agency environments as part of design teams.
• Experience in leading digital projects and collaborating with developers.
• Managing and directing multiple projects simultaneously.
• The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to produce high-quality work, regardless of project size.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with stakeholders of all levels (junior and senior / internal and external).
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Enthusiasm around design practices, trends, and methods.
• A keen interest in modern and cutting-edge technologies.
Key technical skills:
• Proficient in working with the full Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere).
• Visual ideation/creativity.
• Good understanding and sense of typography.
• Good understanding and sense for color theory.
• Good understanding and sense layout/conversion optimization.
• Basic HTML & CSS knowledge - Nice to have.
• Comfortable working with independent software such as Sketch and Principle - Nice to Have.
• Experience in designing for print - Nice to have.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits £30-35k DOE
If this sounds like you and you want to work with a great team with a fantastic client base then send through your updated CV, Portfolio, and cover note with a brief outline of your experience. Portfolio links, please.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates we can only reply to those successful in their application.
Senior Product Designer, Emerging Businesses
Closing 1 February 2021
- London or Remote
- perm, from remote
Digital Designer - 12 Month FTC
Closing 12 December 2020
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Want more Mid-Weight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.