Mid Weight Designer
Mid weight graphic designer to join one of the biggest PR agency's in the UK.
You will be working with big brands in the UK in travel, finance, transport, food and drink and lifestyle.
You will be required to work on both print and digital projects.
These will include; reports, infographics, print advertising and PowerPoint decks along with social media assets such as GIFs and banner ads.
The role will involve:
* Collaborating and contributing to the creative process
* High quality of creative work
* Directly liaising with the client on key design projects
The successful candidate will:
* Previous experience within PR, Marketing or Advertising
* Exceptional conceptual
* Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
* Solid understanding of the Microsoft suite (PowerPoint in particular)
* Must be comfortable working as part of a cross agency team
Please apply with a detailed CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Senior Designer / Design Team Lead for Creative Pod
Closing 2 January 2019
- Creative Pod
UX (User Interface) Capability Lead for Rolls Royce
Closing 4 January 2019
- Rolls Royce
Want more Mid Weight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.