Mid-Weight Multi-Disciplined Designer for Sandals ResortsThis job listing has expired
Sandals and Beaches Resorts is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Mid-Weight Designer to join their in-house creative team, working alongside the marketing team to help create and produce all design work for the UK and wider European markets.
This busy role will be involved in design projects spanning across the full spectrum of channels and media. This will include but is not limited to; national press and magazine adverts, posters and point-of-sale material, HTML web banners, emails, OOH advertising and more. You will need to adhere to our various brands’ identity guidelines for each media channel and ensure that subsequent artwork is of an acceptable standard for our prestigious brands.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Concept Creation – producing high quality creative ideas from initial concept stages to full campaign creative across all channels and media
- Print Advertising/Collateral – the creation of print advertising (B2B and B2C) from brief/concept stages to print ready files (often requiring accurate art working and colour correction abilities) including national press, magazine advertising, direct mail, posters, flyers and ad-hoc materials
- Digital - working with the online team on the creation of reactive web banners with Google Web Designer or Adobe Edge Animate to promote commercial messages; email templates; and creation of bespoke landing pages for the brand websites
- Video – Creation and editing of video content, specific for use on social media
- Liaising with printers and external suppliers to source quotes and requirements for in-house material produced
- Updating the internal image library, with new photo-shoots and updating old images with preferred shots. Ensuring that the images within the library are approved for use and accurate
- Colour correcting and image retouching all images from photo-shoots received
- Creation of internal resources including business cards, office stationary etc
- Ad-hoc large scale design projects such as taxi wrap creative and events stand
- Provide the Junior Graphic Designer with day-to-day support
We are looking for someone who:
Essential technical skills
- Is educated to a degree level in Graphic Design
- Has a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an in-house or agency-based role
- Is MAC literate (OSX) with experience in Adobe Creative Suite CC, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects
- Has a working knowledge of Google Web Designer or Adobe Edge Animate for the production of HTML web banners
- An in-depth knowledge of the print production process
- A knowledge of HTML/5 and Rich Media a bonus but not essential.
- A Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand technical specifications and create accurate print/web ready documents with a good understanding of colour
Essential personal skills
- The successful candidate must possess creativity, ambition, an eye for detail, a can-do attitude and a willingness to be flexible and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage own workload, as well as being aware of the rest of the team
- Good communicator – creatively, written, verbally and presentational
- Confidence and ability to build strong relationships within the team
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Art Director, London
Closing 12 June 2018
Junior / Mid-level Creative for Alchemy VR
Closing 7 June 2018
- Alchemy VR
- £21,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Mid-Weight Multi-Disciplined Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs, Concept Artist jobs, Video Editor jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.