Mid-Weight Designer - Award winning studioThis job listing has expired
A well established, fast paced, award winning Bedfordshire studio are looking for a brilliant Middleweight Designer. The agency specialises in creating, developing and delivering strategic and creative branding and design solutions.
Currently a 22 strong multi-disciplined team and growing rapidly. Whether complimenting each other’s skillsets and producing great work, or enjoying lunch time BBQ’s in the ‘secret garden’, this really is an inspiring and exciting agency to be a part of.
You will be joining the expanding team as middleweight designer. You will appreciate all things design and you will be able to deliver rationalised design solutions for brand identities through to fully integrated marketing campaigns across all media for a varied portfolio of clients. You will be able to develop those ideas with the creative team and present those ideas with passion and insight. You will also have a great eye for detail and layout. The ability to work on a creative project from brief and layout pad through to production and a mouse will be expected.
The Midweight Designer Salary will be competitive and will include various benefits. This is a very exciting time to join the team for a designer who loves being surrounded by creative thinkers and doers.
Skills and Experience
- Creative thinker
- Production skills for print & digital output
- Motivated team player who is inspired by the creative world
- 4 years+ agency experience
- Brilliant Adobe skills, but not scared by a pencil and layout pad
- As a multi-disciplined designer, you will have strong experience in both print and digital.
In joining the team, you will benefit from:
- Annual Bonus scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 20-day holiday entitlement - Increasing 1 day per annum after 2 years’ service up to a max of 25 days + all Bank Holidays.
- Training budget
- Twice-yearly reviews
- CSR Policy
- Team Inspiration Time
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Social Activity - Work hard, play hard. This agency pride themselves on having a great social group.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Director for The Sofa and Chair Company
Closing 11 November 2017
- The Sofa And Chair Company
- London (West)
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Junior Graphic Designer - Childrenswear for Boden
Closing 15 November 2017
- Competitive Salary with excellent benefits
Want more Mid-Weight Designer - Award winning studio jobs?
Want to find more Project Designer jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.