Mid Weight Creative
Mid Weight Creatives are hands-on problem solvers who know an idea is only great if it’s creative and commercial. They’re thinkers and doers–expected to come up with great concepts, use their craft skills to execute them and coordinate specialists to deliver projects.
What will you be doing?
- Work as part of project teams on larger briefs, and lead smaller content-focused projects – looking to seniors and ACDs for direction and support.
- Be a content specialist - understand the roles and production constraints of different.
- Content types, especially video, on social platforms.
- Develop an understanding of the wider marketing mix to contribute ideas across channels.
- Mentor juniors where needed.
- Deliver creatively excellent, error-free work internally and to clients.
- Work with and learn from craft specialists – designers or directors, for example – to deliver projects.
- Actively seek opportunities to develop and hone craft skills.
- Accurately scope projects alongside Sales, Accounts and Production, and take responsibility for delivering on time and within budget.
- Question briefs and strategies to make sure the team is aligned on project objectives and deliverables
- Present work to internal and client stakeholders.
- Be an ambassador for the business both internally and externally.
What do you need to have done before?
- Previous experience in a creative/marketing/advertising environment.
- Portfolio of content and campaign work.
- Understand the creative and/or publishing world.
- Working knowledge of Social Media including TikTok & Snapchat.
- Experience working on big brands.
- Practical craft skills as well conceptual thinking.
- Interest in youth culture, pop cultures and social good.
- Ability to use Keynote.
- Broad software skills - Creative Cloud, Logic, Sketch, etc.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
Closing 28 July 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- £30,000 to 40,000 per annum
Closing 29 August 2020
- Charlotte Tilbury
Want more Mid Weight Creative jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.