Mid-Weight Creative Team
This is a really cool mid-weight creative team opportunity to join an award-winning fantastic integrated creative agency with a strong global presence. Based in their London office, you will see yourself creating concepts, campaign work, art directing and producing high quality copy (both long and short) to bring innovative, unique and attention-grabbing creative ideas to life.
This role will see you getting involved in all parts of the creative process, from brief to final delivery, working on integrated campaigns to run across various media's including Social, TVC, OOH & Print.
There will also be opportunity to attend shoots & present new pitch concepts internally & externally to senior management and clients in order for them to comprehend, admire and invest into.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Work as part of a growing, dynamic team, bringing creative ideas to life
- Be involved in all parts of the creative process i.e. concepting from brief to final delivery
- Respond to creative briefs with unique, interesting, attention-grabbing ideas whilst managing your time across multiple projects
- Present new pitch concepts internally & externally to senior management and clients to comprehend, admire and invest into
- Set new tone of voice and come up with attention-grabbing ideas (both big and small) • Generate outstanding ATL ideas for a bunch of fantastic global and household name FMCG brands
- Write long, short and persuasive copy to live across various medias including TV, OOH, Print, and more.
- Work collaboratively with wider team - art directing campaigns from brief to final completion
You will be part of a close knit in-house creative & dynamic team, concepting and bringing creative ideas to life. This role comes with huge opportunity for career development. You will work collaboratively within the creative department, executing campaigns across multiple channels within a well-known agency specialise in creativity with a propose. As a mid-weight creative team you will also receive a great range of benefits which will see you attending regular team socials and more.
Closing 5 January 2019
- Curvy Kate Ltd
- Competitive Salary
Video Content Creator for Shelter
Closing 3 January 2019
- £34,196 to 35,340 p/a
Want more Mid-Weight Creative Team jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.