Independent and unique design studio specialising in brand experience and events is looking for an established designer to join their talented team.
This studio has helped clients to create memorable experiences in new, immersive and refreshing ways that connect with audiences and achieve commercial results. They are now looking for a Designer who will support and become part of their collaborative team by generating captivating concepts and executing designs to a high level. Working closely with the Creative Lead and a team of Producers, this person will have the opportunity to work across a huge range of clients and brands helping to develop graphic and visual concepts for different formats including print, large-format, window schemes and packaging.
Our ideal candidate should feel confident delivering work to an exceptionally high standard with an uncompromising eye for design detail and craft. There’s a great amount of variety in the role as no two projects are the same so this would suit someone who gets excited about design challenges and working with different formats and materials.
Responsibilities include developing branding for events, delivering work that really excites clients and gives them a creative edge, working with printers and suppliers to explore materials, outcomes and finishes, presenting ideas and design solutions to both clients and colleagues, supporting live projects where installation and creative consistency is needed.
Our ideal candidate:
- Will need to be a very established mid-weight or senior with experience across a variety of creative disciplines including branding and experiential design.
- Is conceptual but super hands on with Creative Suite.
- Is naturally collaborative and really thrives working as part of a team.
- Has excellent attention to detail and a focus on delivering first-class work.
- Has an interest in sustainability and a passion for seeking out new and exciting materials to work with.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 24 November 2021
- Market Drayton
Closing 30 October 2021
Creative Implementer / Designer (Social / Design)
Closing 22 October 2021
- Major Players
- £35,000 to 40,000 per annum
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.