This award-winning agency based in central London is looking for a strong Midweight - Senior Designer to join their team. They are a global agency and have delivered highly successful campaigns for multilingual audiences throughout Europe, the Middle East, China, South-East Asia and America.
This agency builds brands and develops strategic marketing campaigns for clients within the arts/ cultural sector as well as high profile property & architecture developments. We are looking for someone who displays capabilities in brand strategy, visual language, realised design, strong content use and the implementation of the final design idea.
- You will be working with some of the world's greatest artists, designers and architects to create brands from scratch so that their entire creative vision can be expressed.
- Create graphic concepts and design for branding and promotional materials, including print advertisements, print collateral, internal/ external publications, web sites, film and exhibition design.
- Conduct creative research on projects whilst having the Design Director to support you.
- Provide supporting documents and samples for client meetings.
- Ensure that deadlines are met and work effectively under pressure.
Background & experience:
- A degree in Design or similar
- Multi-agency work experience (international/ multidisciplinary experience a plus)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD - Passion for culture, design and architecture
- Be focused, flexible and have a proactive mindset when working in fast-paced team projects.
Your portfolio should show:
- A strong ability in conceptual design, brand generation and visual language
- A flair for excellent typography, imagery selection and print materials/ finishes
- Familiarity with luxury brands
- Experience with architectural and environmental design
- Originality and appropriateness when solving a brief.
If you are interested in joining this agency then please send through your CV and samples in order for you to be considered for the role!
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
UI/Product Designer (Junior-Midweight)
Closing 14 March 2019
Want more Mid-Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.