Mid-Level Real-time Designer
Outernet London - Why you should consider being a part of our journey...
Outernet is a global media and entertainment business comprising connected city-centre districts where music, film, art, gaming, and retail experiences will come to life in new, breath-taking ways. Our first district, Outernet London, launches in 2021. Located at the intersection of Tottenham Court Road and Charing Cross Road, it will offer visitors unique multi-sensory experiences using the latest in broadcast screen technology, shaping the future of experiential marketing.
More than 100M visitors per year will access extraordinary co-created content, live events, brand launches, product drops, celebrity endorsements, and a world-class art exhibition programme. The redeveloped Denmark Street, with its new live performance venues, range of proudly independent restaurants and bars plus Chateau Denmark's unique session rooms, will help put this historic area back at the British music scene's beating heart.
Outline of the role:
Create experiences and content across the Outernet Districts vast canvas of screens. Outernet London is using Realtime technology in a location and on a scale (25k resolution, 360-degree floor to ceiling screens) like nowhere else in the country. With plans in place to expand the Outernet brand across the globe, this is the chance to become part of a genuinely innovative growing global business.
Some Key Responsibilities:
• Conceptualise, produce, and deliver high-end real-time experiences to be played across the different spaces and screens of Outernet London.
• Support third parties regarding workflows and best practices for delivering content for Outernet London and support the integration of their assets in our platform.
• Work on internal and client projects in close collaboration with the client and account teams, from idea conception and pitching to execution and delivery.
• Deliver projects to the creative brief, budget, and timescale.
• Adopt and promote workflows, good practices, and strong standards across the company and within the team.
• Engage with different internal teams (Production, Sales, PM, Operations...) and partners and external third parties.
• Assist, inspire, and mentor junior designers and interns, and support sales and other teams to understand technical and creative elements of Realtime.
• Be a driving force for quality, innovation, and forward-thinking across the company.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
• Experience in real-time engines and different rendering pipelines (Ventuz, Unreal Engine, or Unity).
• Experience with procedural and generative graphics/geometry.
• Experience with advanced shader creation extremely valuable (HLSL).
• Experience with large scale media installations a plus.
• Experience in visual FX/gaming highly desirable.
• Experience in a relevant industry, such as media/gaming / TV/advertisement.
• Strong visual and artistic background.
• Passionate about new technologies and with a proven record of self-motivated skill training
• High visual and creative standards and great attention to detail
• Being able to compromise between creative and technical limitations by thinking outside the box
• Organisation, attention to detail, and respect of deadlines are an absolute must.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective and collaborative working relationships.
• Flexible prepared to take on a wide variety of tasks and adapt to different situations.
• Relationship building: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others.
• Tenacious in pursuing excellence and achieving results, and demonstrable experience in getting things done
• Keen interest to continue professional development and interest in next technology and production techniques
The above is not an exhaustive list.
Our Inclusivity in Action
OUTERNET GLOBAL is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive, and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours.
We will not respond to all applications, but we thank you in advance for taking the time to apply.
Head of Creative
Closing 9 November 2020
- Cancer Research UK
- £69,000 to 79,000 per annum
Closing 27 December 2020
- Blue Zoo Animation Studio
- part time
- £Competitive depending on experience
Want more Mid-Level Real-time Designer jobs?
Want to find more Games Designer jobs, Gaming Art Director jobs, Gaming Artist jobs, Gaming Creative Director jobs, Gaming Creative Manager jobs, CG Animator jobs, CG Lighter jobs, CG Modeller jobs, CG Painter jobs, CG Renderer jobs, CG Rigger jobs, CG Textures jobs, VFX Artist jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Production Designer jobs, Renderer jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.