Mid Front-end Developer
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Front-end Developer to join our team at our London office. The role is ideal for a keen and established developer looking to evolve into an outstanding contributor to the front-end team, providing new and interesting website solutions for our customers.
Because many of the websites we build are powered by content management systems like Sitecore and Umbraco, knowledge of these CMS platforms would be an advantage - but we expect the successful candidate to learn how to surface the best out of both these systems. Experience with the Microsoft technology stack would also be an advantage.
Codehouse is a leading digital agency specialising in the development of enterprise level public-facing web platforms, bespoke back office applications, APIs and system integration, as well as being an industry leading provider of consultancy services for end to end digital strategy, digital marketing, and operational support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Turning creative designs into stunning websites and applications.
- Working with the backend development team to integrate user interfaces into the web applications.
- Delivering websites focused on user-centred design, web standards, usability, and accessibility.
- Rectifying customer support tickets and incident response.
- Thorough browser and device testing across a wide range of platforms.
- Continuously developing your skills to reflect the evolving specialism, both for the needs of our customers and for personal development (support and training for this is provided).
Skills or experience required:
- Advanced experience working with HTML and CSS adhering to W3C standards.
- Advanced experience with CSS coding methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS).
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS).
- Exposure to development workflow tools (Gulp, Grunt).
- Familiarity with templating libraries (eg. Handlebars, Mustache).
- Experience with Sitecore or Umbraco would be highly advantageous.
- Preferred - experience with the Microsoft technology stack (.NET) and associated IDEs.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have demonstrable web software development experience (eg. a blog, portfolio, GitHub repository).
- Be passionate about web design and user experience.
- Have the flexibility and willingness to work in a global, fast-paced environment.
- Be a highly collaborative and outgoing individual, a keen team player that is passionate about product quality and customer service.
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
We’re offering a competitive salary and a great benefits package including healthcare, pension, and gym membership. Please note that this is for a permanent placement.
We request that recruitment agencies do not contact us in relation to this or any other advertised roles.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
Other jobs you may be interested in
UX/UI Design Manager
Closing 23 November 2021
- Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham
- £Competitive with great benefits
Closing 24 November 2021
- Charlotte Tilbury
Closing 11 October 2021
Want more Mid Front-end Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.