Menswear Apparel Graphic Designer - Boohooman
Due to our continuing growth, we are now looking for an experienced Menswear Apparel Graphics Designer to join our passionate, agile and creative team in Manchester.
The primary function of this role is to design ranges and collections for BoohooMAN across both short and medium term time frames. This is completed with clear understanding of the BoohooMAN customer, and to support the commercial targets of the organisation.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- An experienced graphics designer with a young, trend led fashion eye.
- Responsible for boohooMAN’s graphic direction.
- Branding across all multi-product categories.
- Ability to create a ‘signature’ hand-writing for the brand.
- Staying up to date with industry trends – with a focus on commerciality.
- Generating ideas and selling them to the business and other members of the team.
- Completing research and analysing high street trends to produce mood boards.
- You must be competent with Adobe illustrator and Photoshop, predominantly placement print with some knowledge of repeat pattern necessary.
- Required to be self-motivated and have good time management.
- Experience designing licensed graphics desirable.
- Completing research to pull together themes and trends.
- Analysing high street trends.
- Taking idea from concept, creating initial specifications through to production of initial samples.
- Ensures capability of team to work on short turn around as well as forward planning ranges for future seasons.
- Works directly with overseas suppliers to create collections.
- Build and maintains close links with the buying and design team.
- Develops and supports more junior team members.
- Is flexible regarding off shore travel predominantly to the Far East.
- Delivers results within specified time frames.
As a Menswear Graphics Designer you should be highly motivated, with technical flair, excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.
The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions may be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position. A copy of this disclosure policy is available on request. By continuing with this application you are agreeing to comply with this company policy.
Senior UX Executive (FTC)
Closing 20 December 2019
Closing 14 December 2019
- Lloyds Banking Group
- £48,771 to 54,190 p/a
Want more Menswear Apparel Graphic Designer - Boohooman jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Accessories Designer jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Textile Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.