Medical Writer - Remote
Medical Writer - Integrated Creative Med Comms.
£35,000 - £40,000.
LGK17615 - Join this forward thinking and creative agency and take your medical writing career to the next level.
With creativity at the heart of everything they do this leading agency is renowned for their exceptional work. With in-house strategy, medical writing, account management, video, digital solutions and design, their passionate team are committed to helping their clients create and share engaging promotional and educational content with the healthcare and patient communities.
Working across a broad range of pharmaceutical clients as well as biotech companies they cover a huge range of integrated communication solutions from brand and marketing through to digital medical education and video and animation through to patient communications.
With a fantastic, motivated and highly effective team, and with the continuous growth of existing and new accounts there has never been a better time to join this creative agency!
Due to continued and sustainable growth they are now looking to expand their medical writing team. As a creative agency this person will play a crucial role in the storytelling of the products they support, as well as developing engaging medical education programmes. Responsibilities are broad and include:
* Supporting Account Managers in the development of accurate budget estimates and timelines.
* Interpreting and explaining clinical data from a variety of sources, including research documents, tables, figures, and listings.
* Developing product and disease key messages.
* Developing a wide range of scientifically accurate content assets that are appropriate for the intended audiences including digital, print, and video.
* Utilising creative writing skills to suggest visual ways to bring content to life and to develop engaging scientific content
* Conducting literature searches.
* Ensuring process, publication and client branding guidelines are followed.
* Ensuring content meets the relevant compliance codes.
* Supporting with business proposals when required.
* Building strong client relationships.
* Working closely with internal teams including non-Editorial colleagues.
* Support the development of on-boarding and training resources for the company.
Candidates must have proven experience working as a Medical Writer gained ideally from working for a medical communications agency. Candidates must be able to understand detailed medical and scientific information in various therapeutic areas as well as having a strong knowledge of industry guidelines (i.e. ABPI).
Experience in writing medical content for digital assets (including websites, apps, animations and videos) for brand and medical education teams would be preferable as would experience of writing for the therapeutic areas of oncology or psychiatry. In addition candidates should be educated to degree level with a PhD/MSc and/or BSc in science.
This agency are looking for smart and science-enthusiastic candidates, that are keen to learn new skills and develop their skills in the digital world.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work across an exciting range of projects and work with experienced scientific, creative, events and digital teams across the business.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Content and Social Media Manager, EMEA
Closing 25 January 2021
- Reading / Remote
- perm, from remote
Senior Content Designer
Closing 8 December 2020
- Newcastle and Manchester
Want more Medical Writer - Remote jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Journalist jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.