Media Strategist UK&I
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it’s who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
The HP Media Center of Excellence (COE) is responsible for delivering best practices in media strategy, planning, and buying across all communications channels. The regional media strategy team works in a highly collaborative environment with regional marketing teams, worldwide leaders and colleagues across the Media, Analytics and Insights team to drive continuous improvement in campaign performance and ROI.
As a Media Strategiest you will be responsible for the overall media investment strategy of major cross channel campaigns. You will also be directing and managing the planning of multi-channel media plans.
- Day to day POC with campaign managers, internal and external agency partners and media representatives.
- Managing scheduling and coordination of agencies and cross-functional teams to keep campaign timelines on schedule.
- Working with COE counterparts and regional teams to leverage and implement digital transformation.
- Assisting campaign managers to deliver on-target campaign briefs.
- Tracking and evaluating campaign performance of well-defined KPI’s.
- Working to implement actionable audience and performance insights in collaboration with campaign managers, agencies and specialists.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- Typically around 5+years of experience in advertising, marketing and/or project management.
- Prior agency experience is a plus but not essential.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiarity with and/or experience in media principles, tactics and tools.
- Working knowledge of marketing activities, practices and procedures.
- Strong background across offline and online media channels. Digital channels include Programmatic, Social and Search.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Program management skills.
- Analytical skills measuring and analyzing data and creating actionable insights.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Brand Marketing Manager – UK + ROI
Closing 26 January 2021
- Stanley Black & Decker
Brand Marketing Manager
Closing 14 December 2020
- Dunstable (Remote Initially)
- perm, from remote
- £45,000 - £48,000 basic + benefits
Want more Media Strategist UK&I jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.