Overview / Purpose of the position:
Video is a critical cornerstone in our Marketing Acquisition strategy, and this role will help expand our Digital Team. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing UK&I this role is responsible for the creative process for video and photographic media, from initial brief through content acquisition, editing, production and deployment.
You will be responsible for creating engaging and informative assets which can be utilised on social media, website, presentations and webinars to bring our services to life, helping future potential clients understand how BSI can make a difference to their organization and their clients and customers.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Audio/Video/photography editing skills utilising the Adobe Creative Suite or similar.
- Producing video content end-to-end, including pitching creative concepts, working with our copywriter to write scripts and draw out storyboards, shooting and editing assets to the clients’ requirements.
- Maintaining brand consistency and adhering to brand guidelines, being able to understand how to get the most out of them and extending our creative development.
- Ensuring assets are produced in a variety of formats including cutdown versions for use in social media.
- Capturing footage (video and still) for key events both internal and external as well as filming key stakeholders across BSI
- Responsible for creating a media library for A/B-roll and photography assets easily identifiable for different products.
- Management of video channels for the UK&I department including social media/Vimeo/Flickr
- Reporting and analysis of assets to test, learn and provide measurement statistics to support the investment in media.
Essential experience for the successful candidate:
- Further or Higher education such as a degree in Media (Video / Film / Audio Production) is desirable
- Video production - concept to delivery including stakeholder management in Adobe Premier Pro
- Filming – transporting, handling and set up and using cameras, audio / microphone and lighting equipment, over and undercranking etc.
- Editing – file formats, file management, handling rushes, importing, 4K, HDR, LUTs, normalising audio, music choices, cropping, keying, key framing, AV effects, colour balancing, transitions, exporting codecs, optimisations etc.
- Managing Social Video Platform Channels – Vimeo / YouTube / LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram etc.
- Photography – concept to delivery including: Framing and scene setting, Editing – colour correction, keying, red eye reduction, artefact removal, cropping etc
- Managing content uploads and file management
- Audio production - Recording and editing audio content either as part of video production or standalone.
- Researching digital media technologies and trends
- Database and web site management [Vimeo, GoToWebinar (GTW)
- Experience with Sony and Canon cameras is also desirable.
Key Success / Performance Indicators:
- Achievement – delivering results and creating value
- Planning and organising
- Team working
- There will be some regional travel within UK
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please speak to a member of our recruitment team.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Creative Producer, Media Trust Films
Closing 7 December 2023
- Media Trust
- London / Remote
- perm, freelance, temp to perm, remote
£30-35,000 (depending on experience - pro rata if part-time)
Creative Producer - Rafi, The Wishing Wizard (Kids & Family)
Closing 3 December 2023
start December 2023 to May 2026
- perm, freelance, temp to perm
Executive Producer - BBC Hereford & Worcester
Closing 5 December 2023
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.