Media Engagement officer for Motion JournalThis job listing has expired
Our Brand and Media Engagement team is growing as the Network covers new territories in 2017. If you are a Media Buyer or Advertising Executive within Publishing, read on...
Motion Journal is the first dedicated shopping Network on earth. Our touch-to-shop technology allows viewers to buy the fashion/consumables straight out of their favourite digital-series. Series are created and told by Authors who are highly-engaged influencers, musicians, international models and Hollywood celebrities. Every episode offers a new revenue stream for Authors, Brands (Advertisers) and Media (Magazines, Record Labels, Big Retailers).
The future of online shopping, through compelling storytelling.
We curate a bespoke Marketplace that allows our featured Authors to adorn their digital-series with products that our consumer audience can buy. Series live within related Media Channels (i.e. yoga classes within Sporeluxe; James Bond within Vanity Fair or Conde Nast; Nigella Lawson within Alla Carta). This is where your Media connections and matchmaking skills are key!
Are you familiar with Affiliate Commission, the influence of storytelling and omni-media channels to sell product? Are you also:
- highly articulate with an interesting vocabulary, with excellent spelling and grammar and preferably multi-lingual
- immaculately presented and well-versed in digital-speak
- an Advertising Exec or Media Buyer with a briefcase full of contacts in fashion, luxury leisure and media (that is, contacts who know who you are and who jump at the opportunity to work with you!)
Our Brand Engagement team are located in major fashion meccas around the world and report into our Chief of Marketing - so too will you, our super star Media Engagement lead!
- outreach to existing contacts with an invitation to buy a standalone Media Channel on the Network, their advertiser's products worn by the 'whose who' in entertainment
- status updates daily in CRM, reporting into Chief of Marketing every Friday, fortnightly WIP via FaceTime with wider team - KPI of 5 Media Channels per month ('Media Partners')
The Network is built on an Affiliate Marketing structure, which means that all stakeholders (Authors/Talent, Brands, Brand Engagement Team) recoup a share in gross sales.
- performance based commission, based on gross sales of every Media placement you secure for the Network
- payouts of Affiliate Commission 'remuneration' on Tuesdays every fortnight
- $90,000 (USD) OTE
If this position will be your primary job, you may like to demonstrate your eagerness and expertise in 'startup' and LEAN methodologies - we will recruit a Head of Media Partnerships in April and this might be you!
If you can demonstrate the above selection criteria, and would like to freelance with the next-Gen in e-Commerce, please: - send your current CV and link to Portfolio.
- write a single paragraph as to how you believe you will add value to our Media Engagement team
Motion Journal has cinematised e-Commerce - delivering the future of online shopping
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more Media Engagement officer jobs?
Want to find more Media Account Executive jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, Media Buyer jobs, Sales Director jobs, Sales Executive jobs, Sales Manager jobs, Managing Editor (Publishing) jobs, Publishing Creative Director jobs, Publishing Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.