Media & Digital Marketing Communications Manager
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
How will you make an impact?
- From briefing to activation, from optimization to measuring the success of each campaign, your key responsibility will be to Manage media and creative agency relationships to ensure media plans are executed efficiently, in a timely fashion and meet business needs.
- Consistency and alignment with the brand message is key, for this reason you will closely monitor Cartier presence on third party websites, you will liaise with our PR and Celebrity teams, you will collaborate closely with our E-Commerce team.
- You will measure, monitor and manage our internal media budget, including following up the billing and invoices reconciliations.
- You will consolidate key information to ensure the Media & Marketing team is up to date with campaign recaps, media plans, budgets, performance reports, competitor and digital trend analysis.
How will you experience success with us?
- You will be an experienced Media & Marketing Manager, ideally with a background in the luxury industry and knowledge of the UK market.
- Your strong digital competencies (i.e. SEM, display, social media, and analytics tools) will set you up for success.
- You will have excellent communication skills that will allow you to create comprehensive and succinct informative presentations.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong analytical, conceptual and visualization skills via presentations and reports, clearly communicating large amounts of information precisely and creatively.
- We are looking for a strong team player, resourceful and comfortable working in a small team environment.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Adobe Acrobat, and major graphic/video file formats is a plus.
Head of Communications, Freemium
Closing 25 January 2021
Content and Social Media Manager, EMEA
Closing 25 January 2021
- Reading / Remote
- perm, from remote
Want more Media & Digital Marketing Communications Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.