Media & Campaign Executive
You will work alongside the Media & Campaign Manager to develop & deliver marketing campaigns that span ATL and BTL channels with an aim to appeal to Betfair customers.
Your primary responsibility will be to work across the media planning process, ensuring we're planning and buying the highest quality campaigns to support our Sportsbook, Exchange & Gaming products.
You will interrogate past activity to ensure key learnings are captured & implemented into future planning.
You will help manage marketing budgets, being on top of the numbers and tracking spend against forecasts. Stakeholder management will be key across internal teams such as our design & production studio, commercial team, central digital channel owners & CRM and Acquisition teams to ensure flawless marketing activations.
What You'll be Doing..
- Work hand in hand with the Media & Campaign Manager to develop and refine a multi-channel communication strategy, including analysis and identifying key opportunities for optimisation.
- Work with our media agencies to plan and execute media spend & ensure campaigns reach our defined audience.
- Support the creation of monthly messaging plans across key media channels and distribute to broad stakeholder group.
- Support budget management, working with external & internal stakeholders to ensure the whole finance process runs smoothly.
- Oversee the monthly reporting process to generate learnings from previous activity and apply them to future campaigns across the marketing mix.
- Collaborate with internal CRM & Acquisition teams to ensure activity is being synced up across the whole comms journey.
- Flawless execution of all Betfair campaigns into the UK & Ire markets, including The Exchange and all key sporting events.
What We're Looking For..
- Sports Fan: Armchair sport fan driven to stay connected in the world of sport.
- Numerate & Data Savvy: Data driven by default, on top of detail.
- Customer engagement/campaign marketing background with a strong knowledge of media planning.
- Organisational strength: Having the ability to manage multiple workstreams effectively and efficiently, whilst being able to clearly communicate performance issues, deadlines, timescales and such like is extremely important.
- Ability to take initiative and develop your role: Take on constructive feedback during regular meetings with your manager and consistently take initiative to develop your role and contribute to your team's success by taking on ‘non-bau' projects where needed.
- Ability to drive change: Ability to drive change to continually improve performance and address changing business / market conditions.
Paddy Power Betfair is an international sports betting and gaming operator, with a market-leading presence in the UK and Ireland, as well as a range of operations across Europe including Romania, Portugal and Malta.
We are online-led, mobile-led and sports-led: and our proprietary technology, unique products and innovative marketing all combine to offer a superb experience to our five million customers worldwide.
Our spirit, talent and ambition has taken us into the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange and we now employ over 7,000 people in sixteen locations across the globe; from Dublin to Los Angeles, and London to Melbourne. Our culture rewards innovation, teamwork and we like to stay fast-moving in a dynamic industry.
Head of Digital, Content & Publishing
Closing 24 January 2021
- Department for Transport
- Birmingham, Leeds or London
- £National - £60,135 London - £65,439
Closing 14 March 2021
- Red Bull GmbH
Want more Media & Campaign Executive jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Marketing Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.