Marketing and Planning Executive, Internal AcquisitionLocations: London, United Kingdom Categories: Digital Commerce Categories: Marketing
This position is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to gain experience within the fast paced UK Acquisition Marketing Team at American Express – a critical driver of growth for the UK business. With responsibility for a broad range of projects and deliverables that are central to the UK Acquisition team’s strategy, it is an ideal role for someone with a keen interest in marketing and a strong analytical background.
The role sits within the EMEA UK acquisition team, which has responsibility for driving new cards across the proprietary portfolio (i.e. The Gold Card, The British Airways Products, etc.).
The position will report into the Manager of Internal Acquisition and Planning.
A typical day might include
- Create and maintain documents to track monthly acquisition results
- Support the acquisition team in understanding the impact of their marketing activity on key metrics
- Collaborating with Finance teams to ensure the marketing activity is optimal given budget restraints
- Determine the most efficient and strategically significant use of marketing funding released through the year
- Liaising with various team to give an understanding of the UK market and effectively communicating the key growth drivers
- Track, maintain and report on marketing budget to ensure that it is fully and efficiently utilized.
- Monitor results, key metrics and trends across products and channels. Communicate regular results updates to senior leadership, and generate insights into key drivers of acquisition performance to inform team strategy.
- Produce analysis, reports and forecasts for new and existing marketing opportunities.
- Oversee the coordination and delivery of marketing forecasts/plans across the Marketing team. Partner closely with the Finance team to ensure timely and accurate forecast submissions
- Scope to take on additional marketing projects in collaboration with the broader team.
- Produce analysis, reports and forecasts for new and existing marketing opportunities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications Required skills
- Highly numerical with excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to analyze data and present insights in a concise and compelling manner
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability & experience working with a wide array of stakeholders and influencing them
- Clear, confident communicator
- Solid experience of driving results across a number of complex projects
- Strong relationship management skills and excellent process management ability
- Enthusiastic self-starter
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards. We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.
Content Marketing Specialist for Off to Work
Closing 21 March 2019
- Off to Work
- £24,000 to 27,000 p/a
Closing 27 February 2019
- Creative Mettle
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Marketing and Planning Executive, Internal AcquisitionLocations: London, United Kingdom Categories: Digital Commerce Categories: Marketing jobs?
Want to find more Planner jobs, Trend Forecaster jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.