Marketing and New Business ManagerThis job listing has expired
My client is a leading brand and design agency based in London
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES-
* Learning and developing an in-depth understanding of the Studio's portfolio/expertise and how this can help clients to achieve their marketing and communication goals
* Researching prospective clients
* Arranging new business meetings
* Attending new business meetings
* Following up and keeping in touch with prospects in order to convert meetings into paid
Marketing and New Business Manager
* Collating content for monthly newsletters from senior team members and sending out
newsletter using Campaign Monitor email marketing tool
* Working with the internal team and external suppliers
* Working with Marketing and Business Development Director and PR agency on creating and seeking out PR opportunities for the company
* Maintaining social media channels
* Using social channels to research and network online with potential prospects and clients
* Maintaining and updating all of the marketing and business development team sales. marketing and PR tracking tools
* Creating notes and reports on all internal Marketing and Business Development Team
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong writing (gained from either qualifications or experience)
* Experience in a similar role
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 17 July 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £25,000 to 28,000 p/a
Email Marketing Specialist - Jack Wills
Closing 17 July 2018
- JACK WILLS
Want more Marketing and New Business Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, New Business Executive jobs, New Business Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.