Marketing and Events Manager
One of the largest media companies in the Middle East, ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 34 million people across the region and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
ITP Media Group’s portfolio includes major international and regional brands such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Hello! Middle East, Men’s Health Middle East, Women’s Health Middle East, Grazia Middle East, Hotelier Middle East, ShortList Dubai, Revolution, The Rake and Condé Nast Traveller Middle East.
Our Events and Marketing department is now looking for an upbeat, creative and proactive Marketing and Events Manager! The ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of live experiences and events for our portfolio of brands including Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Esquire Middle East, Condé Nast Traveller, Architectural Digest, Time Out, Ahlan!, Shortlist, Cosmopolitan Middle East, GQ Middle East and many more. From intimate dinners and cocktail receptions to fashion shows and large-scale events, the successful candidate will be charged with the conception, development and execution of innovative experiences for our different brands and their respective audiences.
We’re looking for a creative personality who can independently manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work to budget. The ideal candidate loves creating an event strategy as much as rolling up their sleeves to do the production work and will also assume responsibility for flawless execution of agreed-upon sponsor elements.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• 3+ years’ experience in event planning - strategy and hands-on execution
• Taste and aesthetic sensibility that pairs well with our brands
• Enthusiasm for the range of personalities we work with, from fashion and celebrities to business-people and artists
• Experience managing suppliers, freelancers and associated staff
• Experience working on contracts and agreements
• The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, internally and externally
• A modern understanding of what makes an event successful
• Social-media expertise a plus
Apply now with your covering letter and your CV!
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.