This role is a very exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager who is interested in the creative industry to take your career to the next level. Previous agency experience in marketing, new business or PR is preferable. You’ll have strong verbal skills and will love building relationships. You will have a creative flare for writing and communicating through different mediums. This is a unique opportunity to fast paced, fun and leading creative & digital recruitment agency.
Reporting to the MD, your responsibilities will be:
- Raise awareness of the Gemini People brand as a voice of the creative & digital sectors.
- Lead on the development and implementation of marketing strategy with support from the MD and Directors.
- Work with the sales teams to identify and drive new marketing approaches.
- Come up with concepts for and create recruitment campaigns.
- Manage our online presence and social media to maximise presence.
- Write, post and track content such as case studies, press releases etc.
- Manage SEO activity and Google analytics.
PR & Partnerships:
- Liaise with industry publishers and award bodies such as The Drum, Campaign and LBB.
- Secure and coordinate speaking opportunities and media exposure.
- Organise and manage events.
- Work with the team to grow network and generate repeat work with clients.
- Identify new business opportunities and lead on proposals with the support of the team.
- Maintain database of contacts and new business pipeline.
- Ensure that the business attracts the best talent in the market through targeted campaigns.
- Ensure a smooth candidate experience that helps us to attract and place the best Candidates.
Your skills and experience:
- Must have experience working in the creative sector.
- Proven track record of establishing and building an online presence.
- Confident networker, able to manage and develop partnerships.
- Strong written English and Copywriting skills.
- Comfortable challenging norms to deliver business improvement.
- Energetic and enjoys working in a fast paced, changeable environment.
- 25 days holiday.
- Can carry up to 4 days holiday per year.
- Flexi time after probation.
- Paid charitable working.
- Discount on gym membership.
- Day off for your Birthday.
- Wedding/Civil Ceremony off.
- 1 duvet day per quarter.
- Monthly London based and bi-annually abroad incentives.
- Cash plan with West Field Health-Claim on dental, counselling, optical etc.
- Enhanced maternity pay.
- Fresh fruit delivered every day.
- Very generous internal referral scheme.
Origins Social Media Manager
Closing 11 October 2019
- Estee Lauder
Social Media Manager Content & Campaign
Closing 12 October 2019
Want more Marketing Mananger jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.