Marketing ManagerThis job listing has expired
An exciting opportunity has become available at a successful subtitling and dubbing company, who require an experienced marketing manager to create and execute digital marketing strategies in order to drive sales leads and sell the company brand.
Our client is a major international subtitling and dubbing company, providing foreign-language versioning services including voiceovers, dubbing, subtitling and translation.
You will manage the plan and execute the company’s marketing strategy with the aim of creative more high value inbound and outbound client leads.
Key Responsibilities -
- Ensure the successful execution of the company’s group marketing strategy, creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications plan.
- Lead in content creation (visual and copy), including creating brochures, sales tools, showreels and bespoke presentations amongst other materials.
- Work to improve the user experience for visitors to the company websites, increasing website traffic, click-through rates and lead creation.
- Plan and execute an annual direct marketing campaign and promote the company as a thought-leader and preferred service provider.
- Provide key colleagues with insights by performing ongoing market research activity and presenting and / or distributing internal reports on target clients and competitor activity etc.
You will have solid experience in a commercially-focused, multi-faceted marketing manager role, with proven success in the creation and execution of profitable digital marketing strategies and activity plans.
You’ll have a track record of driving inbound and outbound sales leads from direct marketing activity, and will be highly analytical, with the ability to quickly and accurately digest and report on campaign results and Google Analytics data.
Finally, you will have good people management and leadership skills with a driven and positive attitude and the desire to improve performance across multiple facets of the business.
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Manager/Producer - Luxury Brand
Closing 16 November 2017
- Elite Associates
- £28,000 to 32,000 p/a
Digital Lead - Blackbridge Communications
Closing 4 November 2017
Want more Marketing Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.