Marketing Manager / PR Manager with Copywriter Skills / ITN Productions
Are you a versatile marketing professional who can write great press releases?
Do you want to build on your B2B marketing campaign skills in a fast-paced, professional news film environment?
Would you love to be part of a successful, innovative team that values collaboration?
Sounds like you? Fantastic!
Industry News is a division of ITN Productions that produces broadcast-quality news-style programming in partnership with leading bodies and national associations representing different professions and industry sectors.
We provide constructive, accurate and positive storytelling in a compelling news-style format. We create bespoke narrowcast campaign, using events, direct email distribution, press and social media ensuring the entire industry sectors, influencers and wider stakeholders engage with the content.
As a successful team we are exceeding programme making objectives which means we are looking for a fantastic freelancer to assist with the critical programme releases and distribution.
You will make a significant contribution to the full press release and distribution cycle of all new industry news programmes. This is a hands-on role that requires versatility across PR and Marketing. Critical elements are writing captivating and engaging content for press releases and marketing campaigns.
You will also create the content/social media marketing calendar as well as managing the social media and email distribution of campaigns for Industry News programmes in the UK and US, driving association partners' and participant brands' communication objectives.
You are great at:
- Writing fantastic press releases and content for social media campaigns
- Researching press contacts and trade journals, builds and nurturing press relationships
- Creating content for multiple platforms including twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Assisting with the content and marketing calendar as well as event management
- Implementing the social media strategy by creating and curating posts and tweets
- Creating marketing collateral and toolkits
This could be for you if you have:
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques in B2B environment
- Understanding of twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, You Tube campaigns
- Excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines, across on multiple projects
- The ability to analyse and reporting back on social media statistics/outcomes
- Adaptability and proven ability to learn quickly
- You are a self-starter, confident, excellent communicator with 'can do' attitude
- The ability to demonstrate our values: Trust, Innovation and Collaboration
Our people are at the heart of everything we do at ITN. It’s vital that our workforce reflects the diversity of both our audience and the wider society in the UK, so we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds and communities.
We also recognise the importance of a good work life balance, so we do everything we can to accommodate flexible working, including part-time and job shares for all our roles. Please just let us know in your application or at any stage throughout the process if this is something you want to explore.
Senior Marketing Activation Manager - Adidas
Closing 4 July 2018
Senior Client Executive - Liverpool
Closing 19 July 2018
- Become Recruitment UK
Want more Marketing Manager / PR Manager with Copywriter Skills / ITN Productions jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, PR Account Executive jobs, PR Account Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.