Marketing Manager, CRM
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honours include the 2021 Cannes Lions Grand Prix and Independent Agency of the Year for Entertainment; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family run business.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join Edelman’s global marketing team, which aims to build and maintain the Edelman brand and reputation and drive growth. You will work as part of the UK and U.S. based team who develop, establish and execute the global B2B marketing strategy for the firm, responsible for a broad range of profiling, positioning, events and campaigns. The marketing function works closely across all sectors and teams to tailor marketing approaches based on varying audience needs.
In this role, the CRM Marketing Manager will focus on developing and executing the data strategy which enables the firm’s marketing strategy. The candidate will be responsible for Edelman’s CRM and its marketing automation platform, working closely with marketing and IT stakeholders to ensure our approach to these channels results in growth for the firm. The candidate will have a strong interest in working with data, acting as the custodian to ensure the firm’s marketing data is clean, current and complete.
- Develop and execute the strategy for the firm’s HubSpot marketing tools, including CRM, email campaigns and event management.
- Establish a global process for our markets’ data collection, cleaning and analysis. Markets include U.S., EMEA, Canada, LATAM and APAC.
- Partner with broader marketing, new business, IT and senior management teams to support the global adoption of processes.
- Support the UK based global events marketing manager to execute email marketing and event management technology solutions via CRM, including invite and registration process, livestream hosting and post event analysis.
- Work alongside the U.S. based digital marketing specialist to integrate our platforms with paid and organic social media campaigns, using data to drive marketing performance.
- Constantly monitor performance of campaigns and events, running ad hoc analysis to drive innovation and change in the way that Edelman markets to its core audiences.
- Collaborate with the global IT services and compliance team to:
- Build new features and update functionality for the Dynamics 365 CRM and marketing automation system.
- Support the governance of data across the firm, including but not limited to GDPR compliance.
- Advise and train a global team (across country and regional domains) on best practices in CRM management and marketing automation campaigns.
- Develop and maintain resources, templates and frameworks, for example around digital event management, email development and analytics.
- Solid experience in managing CRM and marketing automation, for example:
- CRM – Dynamics 365.
- Marketing Automation - HubSpot.
- Excellent project management and stakeholder communication skills.
- A keen eye for data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a passion for distilling CRM data practices and analytics into clear and concise messaging.
- Proven ability to manage senior stakeholders.
- Friendly, flexible and approachable manner with a collaborative attitude to work with a global context and understanding.
- Ability to use own initiative whilst working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong interest in B2B marketing, CRM best practices and marketing technology, with an eye on the industry to continually build and improve the technology behind Edelman’s campaigns.
- Graphic design and editing for email templates (Photoshop, Illustrator).
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 1 October 2021
- A+C Studios
- £35K DOE
Digital Marketing Executive
Closing 21 November 2021
- BGL Group
Closing 21 November 2021
- R/GA London
- London (Remote)
- perm, from remote
Want more Marketing Manager, CRM jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.