Marketing Executive - American ExpressThis job listing has expired
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
Digital acquisition and driving best in class digital experience are the key drivers of growth and focus for Global Commercial Payments (GCP) in UK. This position is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual looking to showcase and expand their digital marketing skills and drive tangible growth for American Express within a fast paced environment. The role sits within the UK GCP Digital team, which has responsibilities for driving digital acquisition and digital strategy for GCP UK. This is a B30 position reporting directing to a B35 Digital Manager.
The analyst will be working on driving the performance and optimization of the end to end onsite experience for GCP UK which include a range of Business, Corporate Cards and payment solutions. This includes the day-to-day content management across prospect and customer web and mobile sites, SEO, site conversion, optimization and capability uplifts projects, etc. This individual will also be responsible for driving the eMGM Cardmember Referral Scheme, which is one of the fastest growing channel for UK Business Cards acquisition and will be responsible for continuing to accelerate growth for the channel, working closely with UK Consumer and Central Digital teams. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in driving digital acquisition through eMGM and success in driving unified digital experience and capabilities with exceptional communication skills as part of a high performing team making a positive impact to the overall digital channel for GCP. Key to success will be solid digital background and the ability to develop strong relationships across internal and external stakeholders, including colleagues in broader UK marketing, product, regional and central digital teams.
- Drive and manage digital optimization projects across acquisition and customer digital touchpoints, including SEO.
- Manage and optimize the digital journey by improving overall site navigation, user experience, as well as increasing website performance (click through rates, conversion rates) through optimization, test & learns for prospects.
- Drive digital acquisition of Business Cards via eMGM which includes channel strategy, planning and implementation and tracking of eMGM campaigns, communications and test & learn activities.
- Proactively manage website content for GCP UK websites by partnering closely with Acquisition and Customer Marketing teams.
- Create and maintain accurate reporting and analysis.
- Effectively partner with regional, central and enterprise Digital and capability teams
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Solid understanding of digital channels including mobile, responsive content, and digital creative development
- Experience in digital testing (A/B & Multivariant testing) background or improving online conversion funnels from various traffic sources
- Search engine optimization experience
- Good understanding of user psychology and UX / digital User experience
- Content Management experience will be a plus
- Passionate about new and innovative digital marketing strategies and best practices
- Strong problem solving skills – finding a way around obstacles and challenges with a positive attitude
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Highly analytical, comfortable working in a fast & dynamic environment
- Solid experience of driving results across a number of complex projects
- Customer-centric with excellent attention to detail, set and own priorities and working to defined deadlines
- Multi-tasker, self-motivated and confident communicator
- Team player with a collaborative approach
- B2B experience an advantage but not necessary
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Email Marketing Manager for Pan MacMillan
Closing 6 April 2018
- Pan Macmillan
Senior Social Media Manager - Leading London Agency
Closing 4 April 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £45,000 to 50,000 p/a
Want more Marketing Executive - American Express jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.