Marketing Exec CEEMEA - Discovery CommuniationsThis job listing has expired
Position Title: Marketing Executive, CEEMEA
Division : Brand & Content Team
Reports to: Marketing & Digital Director
This is an exciting opportunity to support the marketing of Discovery’s world-leading channel portfolio across multiple territories in CEEMEA, including Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Middle East and Africa.
Working closely with the Marketing & Digital Director, Digital & Social Media Manager and regional teams across 9 offices, you will develop and implement B2B and B2C marketing initiatives to support our channel brands and build our content franchises.
You may be required to travel overseas at short notice from time to time.Responsibilities:
- Keep up to date with trends and developments both internal and external to contribute and inspire with key learnings, best practice and new ideas
- Contribute to ongoing development and optimisation of the content franchise strategy
- Participate in development of the yearly content franchise plan
- Participate in development of marketing initiatives and collateral
- Participate in planning the yearly budget, raise POs and track expenditure
- Work closely with the Digital, PR, Creative, Programming and Media Planning teams to maximize synergy and promotional opportunities
- Liaise regularly with the regional marketing teams to facilitate collaboration, synergy and relationship building
- Act as central point of contact for your peers in the 9 regional hubs
- Distribute and communicate marketing assets and initiatives to the 9 regional hubs
- Coordinate collation of materials and information from the regional hubs
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to maximise marketing impact
- Brief and manage internal and external creative agencies
- Brief, select, order and manage stock of merchandise and premiums
- Contribute to and participate in internal and external presentations
- Focus all executions on cut-through/stand-out/innovative ideas that maximise ROI and benefits of scale across CEEMEA
- Work with research department in tracking effects of marketing activities and consumer behaviour
- Work with all other Discovery Networks staff, agents, and relevant partners to foster a spirit of teamwork and co-operation
- You will be a creative 360° marketer with a track record of developing and implementing marketing activities that maximise ROI to deliver upon consumer needs and corporate goals
- You will be able to balance forward-thinking and a keen eye for the bigger picture with the ability to identify and react quickly to immediate opportunities.
- You will have proven experience of successfully launching and building products, brands or franchises.
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to make and action justifiable decisions across multiple concurrent projects.
- Educated to degree / professional qualification level or above
- Proven experience in a marketing role/environment
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication ability
- Project management capability
- Briefing and managing agencies or working within an agency environment
- Coordinating information and asset exchange across multiple locations
- Delivering multiple initiatives under tight deadlines and budgets
- Stakeholder management
- Working to editorial brand guidelines
- Working to corporate and commercial objectives
- Strong copywriting ability
- Capable with Adobe Photoshop, Media Encoder and Premiere Pro
- Previous work in an international environment/with international initiatives
- Previous experience working within a matrixed environment
Share on your newsfeed
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Project Manager - French Speaking - Leading Advertising Agency
Closing 17 November 2017
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £38,000 to 40,000 p/a
Content Coordinator for The Body Shop
Closing 17 November 2017
- The Body Shop
Want more Marketing Exec CEEMEA - Discovery Communiations jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.