A typical day in the life of our Marketing Designer could include creating an event stand and brochure for a conference in another country in the morning, and creating campaign materials such as social media tiles, assets for a webpage and an infographic in the afternoon. It's a varied role with great scope for development and creativity.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* BA or similar in a relevant design discipline or equivalent experience.
* 5-6 years relevant industry experience.
* Expert Adobe Creative Cloud user.
* Expert Microsoft Office user - specifically PowerPoint.
* Keen interest in technology and innovation.
* Ability to communicate, and follow design and brand guidelines through appropriate use of graphic design / visual communication; layout, typography and colour, etc.
* Confident curating and producing creative assets for effective visual communication.
* Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously under pressure with the support of the Senior team.
* Exceptional communication skills - our projects can be complex, so the ability to quickly grasp, retain, convey and follow abstract concepts, processes and solutions is a necessity - your written and spoken English must be fluent.
* Innate curiosity and desire to learn; someone who questions the status-quo.
* Animation/Motion Graphics/Videography/Photography skills advantageous but not essential.
Please apply to find out more!
Closing 19 June 2019
- Concourse Display Management Pte Ltd
- £23,000 to 30,000 p/a
Closing 14 June 2019
- Black Sun Plc
Want more Marketing Designer jobs?
Want to find more Industrial Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Photographer jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Control jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.