A Marketing Designer is required to support the global product & marketing activities of a Dorset based Marketing Company.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding or passion for the global beauty industry, as well as an appropriate design style.
- Support global inhouse creative marketing activity, under the direction of the Creative Marketing Manager.
- Provide graphic design support for activities such as product brochures, corporate stationery, exhibition booth design, adverts, exhibition invites, social media artworks.
- Support the maintenance of the company website and digital marketing strategy.
- Provide design support for customer projects - this could be technical assistance or creating a brand concept and packaging designs for a start-up.
GRAPHIC DESIGN SUPPORT
- Design invites, email signatures and booth artwork for international exhibitions.
- Assist with designing presentations - product and customer focused.
- Provide graphic design support to the sales team: artworking customer designs in line with production requirements, creating product visuals (2D only), logo/artwork design when required.
- Assist with designing sales tools: printed brochures, press packs, company profiles.
- Assist with design of biannual Mag: laying out articles, artworking for print.
- Create adverts for industry press.
- Update corporate stationery and business cards, communicate requirements with external printers.
- Create social media artworks that are eye-catching, relevant and platform-appropriate.
- Create short GIFs or animations for social media.
- Assist with maintaining the company website: designing banners, inputting to the product catalogue via CMS, selecting and resizing appropriate imagery for site refreshes.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent initiative and creative thinking.
- Keyboard and computational skills - Excel; Word; PowerPoint.
- Intermediate-advanced skills with graphic design software - Adobe In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Commercial awareness of the beauty industry and understanding of B2B marketing.
- Works well without supervision but also under creative direction.
- Good motivation and ability to prioritise own work.
- Understanding of both printed and digital marketing channels.
- Experience of CMS and e-marketing software would be a benefit to this role.
- Ability in copyrighting and illustration would be a benefit to this role.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Closing 4 January 2019
- Beyond The Book
Closing 11 December 2018
- The Big Group
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Marketing Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.