Marketing Creative Senior Designer
- 4-5 years production design experience implementing complex design concepts into dynamic marketing materials.
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat.
- Committed to the project’s core set of creative across the full suite of digital deliverables.
- A understanding for offline graphics production is preferred.
- Flexible, dedicated, highly organized, excellent at multi-tasking.
- Strong attention to details is a must.
- Ability to adapt quickly to rapid changes and willingness to embrace ambiguity.
- React quickly to new information, opinions, and direction when necessary.
- Strong communication skills, able to explain ideas to others clearly, diplomatically, and concisely.
- You dream of working in a dynamic, collaborative, creative, and challenging environment.
- Work closely with the creative producer to generate all prioritized deliverables.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver design assets and materials that meet business objectives.
- Partner with the design lead and agencies.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Ad Platforms audiences and products.
- Learn and apply the Apple marcom guidelines and best practices to design.
- Creative Advertising or Design Agency experience preferred.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree in Graphic Design or similar field with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience is preferred.
This role requires a solid foundational knowledge across creative/ graphics production, visual design, front-end development, Interaction design, and marketing communications. This role will require working with multiple disciplines on the marketing team throughout the creative process. You are expected to strengthen the marketing creative excellence of the Advertising Platforms.
Closing 12 March 2019
- American Express
- New York
Want more Marketing Creative Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.