Marketing CoordinatorThis job listing has expired
Marketing Co-Ordinator - London - Property - £20-£25k + benefits
Are you a bilingual German/English speaking Marketing Graduate whom is looking to kick start your Marketing career in the heart of London with a company which has quickly become a global phenomenon with offices in over 110 cities. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with experience in retail or customer service and is now wanting to take a more direct focus on their marketing career with a fantastic team and newly furnished offices.
The Marketing Coordinator will be reporting directly into the Marketing Manager and work closely with the two other Marketing Coordinators to support the smooth running of the companies European market and more specifically Germany. Hence why the ability to speak and understand German is imperative in order to be able to communicate and cooperate with partners and stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
* Creating annual media relation plans for UK and Germany
* Support implementation of advertising campaigns
* Communicate with agencies
* Create advertising material for TV, radio, print and online
* Create and implement all internal and external collateral
* Contribute to internal EDM system
* Support Sales team
* Responsible in part for executing some European Marketing projects
* Coordinate and cooperate with European counterparts
We are looking for marketing assistance with:
* Bilingual English German is paramount!
* Marketing degree
* 6months Marketing experience is desirable however not essential
* Background in either customer service or retail
* Passion and desire for Marketing with a creative flair
* IT savvy
* Strong communication and relationship building skills (written and verbal)
* Experience in hotel and hospitality ideal but not essential
Our client has joined hands with some of world's largest real estate companies and it hasn't taken long for them to be recognised as one of the leading global serviced residence owner-operators. This is a fantastic opportunity with a prestigious company that can offer you all the tools to learn, grow and develop.
Salary and Benefits
The Salary on offer for this Marketing Coordinator position is up to 26,000 plus benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Integrated Project Manager - Leading Client Side Brand
Closing 18 October 2017
- temp to perm
- £220 to 240 /day
Outreach Manager - Award Winning Luxury Fashion Retailer
Closing 27 September 2017
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £28,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Marketing Coordinator jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Translator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.