Marketing Content Editor - NET-A-PORTER
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
NET-A-PORTER was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world’s premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience.
Working within the Brand Creative team, the Marketing Content Editor is responsible for NET-A-PORTER’s messaging and tone of voice across all marketing channels.
- Oversee, edit and approve all written output across onsite, email and other marketing touchpoints
- Ensure that all marketing content reflects the aims and values of NET-A-PORTER as the world’s premier luxury fashion destination
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing Content, Shopping Editor, email marketing and product marketing teams to plan the content calendar, ensuring it delivers commercial and content needs and ROI
- Produce copy for brand partner projects and major NET-A-PORTER campaigns
- Act as the guardian of the NET-A-PORTER tone of voice and house style, ensuring all copy is accurate, consistent, and adheres to established style guidelines and update these guidelines as and when needed
- Update and ensure awareness of style guidelines within the business
- Work alongside the marketing, fashion, design, sub and production teams to ensure smooth workflow and delivery of assets that achieve project brief and objectives
- Contribute to regular meetings and idea brainstorms for the homepage, emails and wider marketing and brand projects
- Directly manage the Junior Copywriter and Copywriter, including reviewing capacity, setting personal and business objectives and conducting performance reviews
- Provide constructive feedback to junior members of the copy team and freelancers
- Solid experience as a writer and editor, managing fast-changing deadlines
- Able to proactively and calmly manage a changing workload effectively
- Excellent communicator and manager who can work well in a busy team
- A good understanding and love of luxury fashion and online retail
- Experience working in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Immaculate attention to detail, ensuring copy output and ideas are consistent and of a high NET-A-PORTER standard
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Project Manager - Communications Agency
Closing 29 June 2018
- Soapbox Communications
Closing 22 July 2018
- Gemini People
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Marketing Content Editor - NET-A-PORTER jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Writer jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.