Marketing Associate (m/f)
For our international Marketing team based in Munich, we are looking for a passionate and driven Marketing Associate on a full-time contract, who will support us with various marketing-related projects. In this role you will contribute to the company’s growth by managing our social media channels, writing engaging content, supporting the search engine optimization (SEO) initiatives and user acquisition efforts. You will be given responsibility from day one, allowing you to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow SimScale.
If you are highly motivated, willing to learn, and excited by the opportunity of contributing to the growth of a great product, we would like to hear from you!
- Planning the social media editorial schedule for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Writing articles for the SimScale blog and 3rd parties, about simulation and engineering topics (technical knowledge is nice to have but not necessary)
- Growing the number of backlinks for simscale.com and contributing to other SEO initiatives
- Researching new marketing opportunities and taking part in decisions on new marketing projects to be launched
- Announcing new webinars and promoting them
- Helping in optimizing the YouTube channel and creating new videos
- Being active in communities and social media groups
- Reaching out to magazines, bloggers and influencers to develop collaboration projects
- Maintaining company website and optimizing content
- Working with the HR department on employer branding campaigns
What we expect
- Strong writing abilities and effective communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing and how social media works
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with the ability to create creative and remarkable content in different formats (e.g. blog posts, videos, website content)
- Ability to learn fast, work independently, and thrive in a startup working culture
- Genuine passion for Marketing
- Fluency in English
What would be "nice to have"
- Completed studies in Marketing, Business or Economics Experience of 1-3 years in online marketing
- Comfortable with Adobe Suite and Wordpress
- Video editing skills
What you can expect from us
- An international and enthusiastic team of talented, driven and fun colleagues with high technical expertise
- Attractive startup atmosphere: flat hierarchies, independent work environment and fast pace
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and provide the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- The chance to provide thousands of engineers with the next generation of simulation technology and help them to build better products faster
We look forward to receiving your informative application via our online application system (including your salary requirements). Mr Marc Woodford will be happy to be at your service should you have any questions.
Want more Marketing Associate (m/f) jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, SEO Account Executive jobs, SEO Account Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.