Marketing Assistant - Harvey NicholsThis job listing has expired
Looking for something unique? So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
What you will be doing:
• Maintaining OXO’s social channels – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+ – by scheduling daily updates, responding to queries and engaging with audience as necessary
• Preparing weekly and monthly internal reports to track OXO’s progress across our social channels and against competitors
• Updating the OXO website with the latest menus and photos and reporting any bugs or issues to the IT team
• Using InDesign and Microsoft Word to update seasonal menus, ensuring that they are adhere to Harvey Nichols style guidelines
• Supporting press events and product launches
• Assisting with the setup of offers and competitions through partner sites
Skills and experience you need:
• Experience of marketing, including digital communications
• A working knowledge of image editing and design software (Photoshop, InDesign)
• Experience using Sprout Social or similar social listening tools
• Passion for and knowledge of the hospitality industry
• Highly computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to write accurate and engaging copy for websites, emails and social channels
• Good interpersonal skills, able to build excellent internal and external working relationships
• Organised, efficient and excellent attention to detail
• Flexible, proactive and open to change
With three amazing venues situated on the eighth floor or one of the most iconic landmarks in London, OXO offers our fearlessly stylish customers a destination with unprecedented dining and drinking.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Staff meals
• Heavily subsidised travel card across London
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
The process simple:
• Click here to apply
• Your application will be reviewed by a specialist recruiter in our HR Team
• If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you for an interview
• You will be in contact at all times with the recruiter so you can ask as many questions as you like
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
New Business Manager
Closing 21 June 2018
- Gemini People
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Digital Strategist - Advertising Agency
Closing 19 June 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 to 55,000 p/a
Want more Marketing Assistant - Harvey Nichols jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Account Executive jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Media Account Executive jobs, PR Account Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.